Tuesday, August 30, 2005

He's growing up

Thing1 has been back at school for a week now. He helped move freshman in, organize activities for them (last year there was nothing for the freshman to do), and be a listener. A freshman came up to him, almost in tears, as things weren't going well. Roommate issues, no friends, etc. Thing1 sat down and talked with her - relating his similar experience last year. When they were done she knew that she had someone to talk to. Thing1 knew he was in the right place at the right time.

God is good. All the time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have just started reading your blog but I wanted to say you are facinating! I am looking forward to my own "Thing1" going off to college in 2 more years.

I also would like to say God bless you for posting all the Red Cross and Help for the Katrina victims!

God Bless you and your family.