Friday, May 05, 2006

Agree? Disagree?

My wifes niece sent me this. Some items make a lot of sense...

    You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

    You call me "Whiteboy", "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.

    But if I were to call you, ni**er, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-ni**er, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink you'd call me a racist.

    You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

    You have the United Negro College Fund.
    You have have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
    You have the NAACP.
    You have BET.

    If we had WET(white entertainment television) we'd be racists.

    If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.

    If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

    If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

    If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

    There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges" that would be a racist college.

    In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

    You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

    You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

    I am proud.

    But, you call me a racist.

    Why is it that only whites can be racists?

No comments: