Sunday, November 07, 2004

Quality Time

I like to shoot. Not too many things more relaxing than time spent with family and friends at the range. Where we live we have to go indoors so Thing1 and I were off to GAT Guns in East Dundee Saturday morning. 700 rounds later and both of us were ready for the week to start up again.

For people that have never shot a gun and can't appreciate the fine workmanship or the skill necessary I say - too bad! You are missing out on a great experience. Thing1 and I have spent time at the range by ourselves and with my sister-in-laws husband and son. When we are out with Matt and Jon - well several thousand rounds are fired and we've talked about jobs, family, church, scouting, and so much more. It's a great way to spend time with good people.

No comments: