Monday, November 01, 2004

Final Thoughts on the Election

Well - at least before the voting starts...

It's less than 90 minutes till the nice people in Dixville Notch, NH vote. I wonder how long it will be before we have a president?

  • Update - Bush takes Dixville 19-7 . What a nice trend that would be!

I'm a Bush fan. Kerry has been less than honest on a number of issues and the complete line of bull coming out his camp just turns me off. I fear a Kerry presidency will put us back several years in the Global War on Terror and cause us to lose face with those who love freedom in the Middle East. On the other hand Iran will get nuclear fuel from us and start producing atomic weapons.

Is Bush perfect? No. But this is a easy choice. One stands by his decisions, the other takes a poll to see what position he should have. I've done my best to teach Thing1 that he has to make (and live with) his decisions. How could I expect anything less from the President?

No comments: