Sunday, September 26, 2004

Isn't it funny?

That the Democratic canidate for President, who voted for the initial assault weapon ban in 1994, and who pushed for renewal of the ban this year as it was expiring, has now admitted to owning one? Yep - John Kerry, in the October issue of Outdoor Life magazine stated ''I don't own one of those now (a M-16), but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle.''

Hmmm. One has to wonder how Senator Kerry acquired one of these? Was it brought back from Viet Nam? If so would that action have made him subject to a court martial? Kerry is a "registered gun owner" in Massachusetts but how can someone who can't see a reason for me to own one of these guns own one himself? Can you say hypocrite? I knew you could!

Update
Now an aide gave the quote to the magazine. And the AK47 has turned into a bolt action rifle. What a hack...

No comments: