Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I remember



I remember getting up that morning and heading off to work. Three people from my group were at a conference so I had to run some meetings. I was sitting in my office creating some slides when one of the other people on the floor said that he had heard on the drive in that a plane had hit one of the World Trade Center towers.

I remember looking for a live video feed to see what what going on in NYC.

I remember seeing the second tower hit.

I remember calling my wife to tell her to turn on the TV to see whats going on.

I remember seeing people jump...

I remember seeing fire fighters head into the towers

I remember seeing the aftermath of the attack on the Pentagon

I remember seeing the towers fall

I remember crying

I remember seeing the crash site of United 93

I remember Kathy Bantis

I remember getting home and hugging my kids and my wife

I remember September 11th, 2001

I will not forget

I will not submit

1 comment:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I remember at work, when someone told me the second tower was hit, I said "That's an act of war".

Like it was yesterday...