Sunday, September 09, 2007

Peder Eide - Live

For those who have never seen Peder you are missing something special. Peder refers to his worship events as worship on Mountain Dew and I have to agree. Thing2 and I went to see him last night at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church and it was awesome!

This is Peder:



He's a independent Christian artist from Minnesota who spends his time leading worship at churches and at teen gatherings all over the mid-west. This was the fifth or sixth time I've seen him perform and the first where it was really worship rather than a concert. He rocks, he rolls, lifts you up, gets you to look inside, and helps you remember that there is someone waiting for you - if you'll just look. For those you have never seen Peder - take a look.

All I Needed To Know



As Is. Listen closely to the words.



Some older songs



Rise. One of my favorite songs.

No comments: