Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fun at 1

Yesterday was the Wife's nephew's son first birthday. We went to the party as most of us hadn't met Jack just yet. For a 1 year old Jack was a very friendly kid. Never met me before but as soon as I took his picture with my digicam and showed him how he looked he was my buddy. Jack also has a big dog named Sox to watch over him. Sox is a Dalmatian-Lab mix. Overely friendly (he liked to chew on my hand) he got sent downstairs and his tail was clearing things off tables and chairs.

As Jack started opening his presents he started with one from Mom and Dad. It was a shirt that read "Big Brother in Training". Next fall Jack will have a little brother or sister and his parents surprised everyone with the news. It was a great way to let everyone know.

No comments: