Friday, October 14, 2005

All I want for Christmas is ...

As we have gotten older the wife and I find that we are getting harder and harder to shop for with regards to birthdays and Christmas. We really don't have the need (or space) for stuff that we don't want or would never use. So last year we decided to buy each other something that we really wanted based on our pre-determined spending limit. My present was a Glock 17. Her's was a rocking chair. Both happy campers!

This year we've decided to do the same thing. The only question is what to buy? Something for my computers? Don't really need anything there as I just built a new one. Unless I build another? Hmm - maybe a dedicated PVR?

Of course there is the Surefire line. Not sure which one. Or one of these with magazines to match my Glock? Or this?

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

No comments: