Sunday, December 18, 2005

Shopping Fun

I don't like to shop. Well I don't like to wander around aimlessly looking for things to buy. I prefer to do with a list and a plan. That was today...

First stop was CompUSA for a 250GB SATA drive. $60.00 after rebate. In stock and in the car in 10 minutes. Next stop was Circuit City. There was a couple of movies for 9.44 each that I wanted. In and out in under 10 minutes. Over to Dicks Sporting Goods for ammo and a Weaver scope mount. 10 minutes later I had 250 rounds of 9mm and the mount in my car. Only a couple more stops.

Valli's Market. Yummy stuff. Picked up some stuff for Christmas dinner and lunch this week. One more store.

Menards was to be my last scheduled stop. Needed a new lift cable for the garage door. None in stock! :-( Off to the Home Depot. In stock! Picked up a spring safety cable set too. Used the self check out and I was on my way in under 5 minutes. Time to go home and play.

No comments: