Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A bit of shopping

I love Christmas. Celebrating the birth of Jesus. Getting to spend some time with family and friends. The crowds at the mall. Oh wait - that one kinda s**ks.

Most of our shopping was done online again this year. Amazon is my favorite place to go but Musicans Friend was necessary this year as well. Both had what we wanted in stock for reasonable prices and there is no hassle at the mall.

The wife kept her promise of a new gun for me. Guess I was really good this year. We went to the local firearms emporium and looked at a few. I had, in my mind, settled on a Glock pistol. I just wasn't sure if it would be a 17 or a 19. Settled on this.

The salesman was great. The wife had this notion of buying a gun and this experience changed it all. Nice place to do business. Now I just have to wait three days pick it up...

No comments: