Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks

It's something that everyone tends to do at this time of the year. For one day a year Americans pause to give thanks for all that we are blessed with. And we are a blessed people.

But giving thanks is something that I believe we should do every day. Think about it - if you're anything like me you probably have a long list of things to be thankful for. Looking out my office door to the dining room I see my wonderful kids, my wife and my crazy dog. For all the health issues that our family faces I am thankful that we are alive and kicking. I have faith that all that we face will work out in the end.

I'm thankful for my job. It's not perfect but it fits my life right now. I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for a country that is blessed with people who only want to make it a better place to live. I'm thankful for the men and women who willfully go in harms way to make the world a better place.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

P.S. - If you're looking for a easy way to say thanks to the men and women of the Armed Forces Xerox is sponsoring the Lets Say Thanks program. Please take a minute out of your life and spread the love.

No comments: