- One pound ground (raw) chicken
- 8 oz or so of soft cheese really any cheese would work if it's hard just grade it ahead of time
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Dried oregano
- ½ cup prepared pasta sauce sugar free is best
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Toppings - cheese, meat veggies what ever you like
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper or foil sprayed with non stick vegetable cooking spray. I find pizza stone is best
- In a food processor combine the ground chicken with the cheese ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ½ teaspoon garlic powder and ½ teaspoon oregano. Process until it's like a sticky dough
- Mound the chicken mixture onto the parchment and pat into flat rectangle or circle I spray Hands with Coconut oil and pat down the chicken until you form a crust
- Cook minutes on one side drain the water a flip and cook six minutes
- Smear crust with sauce, scatter with ¼ cup Parmesan, ¾ cup mozzarella, layer with toppings and season with a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes and ¼ teaspoon oregano.
- Pop back into hot oven and cook until melted and bubbly 6 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!