Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Want to help an Angel?

Soldiers Angels is sponsoring a inter-service fund raising event. Pitting the Army vs. the Navy vs the Marines vs the Air Force, SA is asking bloggers to help them raise money for the awesome Project Valour-IT. Anyone who has been nice enough to visit knows that I support Valour-IT - not only with a link but with my wallet.

I've decided to Go Army in this event. While my Dad was a jarhead and other family members are zoomies it was BlackFive who introduced me to SA and inspired me to make my first donation to SA.

What can you do? If you can - donate. I know for some money is tight. Been there and back. Help spread the word. This is a worthy project helping America's wounded heros.

Blackfive has more.

    Update: The button is up at the page above. I've made my donation. How about you?

No comments: